A random few
This guy just looked forlorn just resting there
I thought this looked neat --a small shed in front---newly plowed field a farm and silo and off above the hills and behind the clouds is Mt. Baker
And then the girls say Hey or is it really HAY they are saying
Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~HERE
This guy just looked forlorn just resting there
I thought this looked neat --a small shed in front---newly plowed field a farm and silo and off above the hills and behind the clouds is Mt. Baker
And then the girls say Hey or is it really HAY they are saying
Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~HERE

11 comments:
...Hey or hay Mary Beth, nice post. Number 1 appeals to me and the little shed in the foreground of the second one is a nice contract. Nice looking girls! Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope to see you gain.
The second photo is a pretty scene, and I always like to see cows, too.
Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Mother's Day. Your barns show different levels of use. The cows look happy.
That first shot intrigues me. The old barn/shed looks rather like it's falling down, but they've put on a new door so it must be in better shape and be more useful than it looks. Re your question: No, those Amelia Island photos were take awhile back. Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
Nice photos Mary Beth. I love the old weathered look of the barn. A Happy Mother's Day to you!
Nice cows. Amazing how those electronic ear tags allow a farmer to personalize the care of each animal!
Hello Mary Beth. I enjoyed your barns and the cows! It's always good to see Mt. Baker or to know she's there camouflaged by the clouds.
Great photos. Love the barn, landscape and cows. Have a great day!
Great shots - again. Love the grey wood on some of the old barns around here - and I always love finding a little shed or very old house. Happy week ahead - I hear we are supposed to get sunshine later this week - we may pass you someplace while out taking photos - enjoy!
Each one appeals to me for its on unique reasons! I cannot choose a favorite.
Those cows have noticed you.
Post a Comment