I am so glad that Spring is knocking on our door. It is still too wet and cold in the valley for the farmers to do any heavy duty farming but they are out there poking and prodding the earth. Meantime flowers are beginning to bloom around the house.
The Flowering Cherry is doing it's thing. Even the fly like it. It was frozen on there.
The Little Rhody is popping
The Forsythia is gorgeous
The Tulips are trying
The Periwinkle (vinca minor) is shining
The Camellia is so pretty. I remember walking to school in the Spring and picking the neighbors flowers to take to teacher.
Daffs are daffy
Saucer Magnolia is going to open any minute
And the sky was cloudy but beautiful.
The Flowering Cherry is doing it's thing. Even the fly like it. It was frozen on there.
The Little Rhody is popping
The Forsythia is gorgeous
The Tulips are trying
The Periwinkle (vinca minor) is shining
The Camellia is so pretty. I remember walking to school in the Spring and picking the neighbors flowers to take to teacher.
Daffs are daffy
Saucer Magnolia is going to open any minute
And the sky was cloudy but beautiful.

16 comments:
spring is so marvelous. Love that last shot. Here in Tampa, I don't get to see the horizon very much.
This is a very fine set of pictures. My fave is the cherry tree/blossom. I love cherries and those blossoms are hard to beat!
Glad that spring has sprung so beautifully in your valley!
all sorts of color coming up! yay!
Fabulous photos - spring is so beautiful here in Washington - we are off to Skagit to look for snow geese and daffodils - if thee are any left.
Beautiful spring flowers - love the cherry blossoms! Naughty girl picking the neighbor's flowers - but it was for a good cause...must keep the teacher happy! So glad it is spring - lovely pics today! xo Karen
Love seeing all these spring beauties.
Gorgeous. I like your spring better than mine right now:) Hug B
The flowers are coming along beautifully!
Here we've had snow this morning, sufficient enough that one couldn't see more than two blocks away.
The riot of spring! Too pretty to be true, huh?! :-)
My magnolias are already open. I posted some today!
All of them are so gorgeous! I love spring, but the pollen is killing me.
Just lovely! Yes, spring will be doing lots of popping out now. Spring is underway!
Such beautiful colours. My little daffodils have bloomed, but my larger ones are still buds. They should be open when we get back from a week of enjoying Spring Training in Arizona. - Margy
Beautiful spring flowers! I am so looking forward to spending a few days in the Skagit Valley. The Tulip Festival website says tulips will be in full bloom in the 2nd week of April, but since I will be there in the 1st week I am hoping for a little quicker timetable. No matter though, because it will be a vast improvement on the 2 feet of snow we still have on the ground!
I love your beautiful Spring blossoms. You're ahead of us, but we're hoping to have some of this beauty around here soon (after it snows again later this week!).
Wonderful Spring flowers! Gorgeous photos!
Gorgeous spring announcements. Peace
Post a Comment