MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reflections in a picture

 The dining room light reflecting on a family picture.
I am linking this to:   http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely reflection!

Viera said...

The reflection of the lamp gives to the photo a festive mood... Lovely shot...

Lowell said...

This is very nice - both the picture and the reflection; and it argues positively for putting glass over photos you hang on the wall!

Anonymous said...

I wish we had something green coming up out of the ground. It is supposed to snow this week. Flurries. It feels cold enough right now.

TexWisGirl said...

the first one almost looked like it was in the background for real. :)

Gabi said...

I really love that reflection!

cieldequimper said...

:-)

Is the Christmas tinsel going to stay until Easter? ;-)

'Tsuki said...

Stunning how the lamps reflected looks ready to jump out of the picture...

Lois said...

This is such a pretty reflection. Love that red tinsel!