Dungeness crab is so good! I wish I knew someone who would catch me some! We usually have several crab feeds in December when the price for local crab goes down in the supermarkets.
Oh this makes me so lonesome for the PNW! We went crabbing last summer when we were in Oregon ... I love catching them and love eating them even more. (We have crabs here in Florida and I hate people who say things like 'the food is better back where I'm from' but when it comes to crabs I can't tell a lie... NOTHING beats a Dungeness. They're just not as good here. At all.
Oh my. Don't let cameron know that there's crab... Can you hear the peeling out in the barn yard to get the fresh crab? Lol. 2 heifers left to go. Maybe 0 by tomorrow!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
12 comments:
How big crabs!! He is so brave to catch it in hand!!
awesome! loved seeing mr. crabber, too!
They sure do grow crabs BIG out your way!
Hmmm, I would have to pass.
Dungeness crab is so good! I wish I knew someone who would catch me some! We usually have several crab feeds in December when the price for local crab goes down in the supermarkets.
Yesssssssssss please!
That is a lot of crabs.
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.
Oh this makes me so lonesome for the PNW! We went crabbing last summer when we were in Oregon ... I love catching them and love eating them even more. (We have crabs here in Florida and I hate people who say things like 'the food is better back where I'm from' but when it comes to crabs I can't tell a lie... NOTHING beats a Dungeness. They're just not as good here. At all.
You are making me homesick, MB!!
Oh my. Don't let cameron know that there's crab... Can you hear the peeling out in the barn yard to get the fresh crab? Lol.
2 heifers left to go. Maybe 0 by tomorrow!
YUM.... Looks delicious. I love crab ---but I love most all seafoods. We get such great seafood when we go to the beach in NC.... YUM...
Great photos.
Hugs,
Betsy
We have a boat, I love prawns and crab, but we've never put the two together. - Margy
Post a Comment