Caught this colorful bus in downtown Mount Vernon.
Cows were on the back side panel---I just couldn't get it. Moooooo!
More murals at http://oaklanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/
Cows were on the back side panel---I just couldn't get it. Moooooo!
More murals at http://oaklanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/

18 comments:
How neat... Not sure I've ever seen such a GREAT mural on a bus... Love it!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I'd like to take that one back here. Do a coast to coast and then drive it onto a ship to cross the big pond. It'd make me smile every day.
What a lovely paintings on the bus, someone must have had really inspiration.
That would be a happy bus to be driving around in.
Its indeed a moving mural here. Funny.
Nice bus - but I think the artist was milking the idea a bit too much!
When I was in Arizona, I was rather excited to see a real American yellow school bus - funny the things you see that let you know you are somewhere different to normal.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
That is very cool. Cheery and fun. Makes you feel good by just looking at it. I'd say you live in farm country. Probably.
Reminds me when bus advertising took a leap forward in sophistication. Remember the Borg pictures when TNG (Next Generation if you aren't a Trekkie) was being marketed? That was so cool. (Of course your bus is Tops too.)
really cute! and almost accident causing. ;)
Very colourful! Ironic to have a country scene on a city bus, though!
Makes a utility vehicle much more interesting. - Margy
You did such a good job to catch this one!
they should do this with more buses!
Great bus photos - I love that they do that up here in Bellingham too.
It gives you something to look at when you're stuck behind one. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
What a great way to do the buses!
What a neat bus. It's certainly much more interesting than seeing ads.
I wish all the buses had Mural on them. That would make them "Way Cool". Peace
Post a Comment