MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ranch Horses

Some of my daughter and Son-in-law's horses on the ranch in Eastern Washington. 
Picture taken by my daughter yesterday.

12 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Racing downhill or so it seems. Nice dusting of snow, too!

VP said...

This is really something exotic seen from here. We got only scooters...

EG CameraGirl said...

The horses look happy and free. Not much snow there!

brattcat said...

They look wild.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Very pretty. Like a Clydesdale Christmas postcard!

Shannon said...

That's awesome! It's cool to see them have so much space to roam.

Magpie said...

Gorgeous...I love the snow.

Sally in WA said...

Looks like they are playing in the snow.

Larry Jeffryes said...

Great pictures! Believe it or not, I've been in Standwood. My daughter works for the CPA firm that does (did?) the "books" for Amigo Restaurant in Stanwood and we stopped by there for lunch in the indoor court next to the movie theater.
LJ in NM

Gaelyn said...

Ah yes, the expanses of eastern WA. Looks so wild and free. Almost expect to see the old Marlboro man.

Happy Holidays!

Lowell said...

Omigod, that is such a beautiful photograph! Your daughter did great! But I guess I'd expect that...you know, being your daughter and all...

Chuck Pefley said...

Hope you get to do some riding over the holidays, MB. Merry Christmas!