That's another present: a view of Mt Rainier with the Christmas tree. I like your deck a lot but now I'm beginning to like your living room too! Merry Christmas MB and co!
Belated Merry Christmas to you and yours! I'm trying to play catchup with all my blogging friends....as opposed to mustard. I know you'll get my corny joke. :)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
18 comments:
Let's RIIIDE!
Merry Merry Christmas & Happy Happy New Year!!! =)
Merry Christmas!
Nice Christmas photos! Have a very Merry Christmas.
That's another present: a view of Mt Rainier with the Christmas tree. I like your deck a lot but now I'm beginning to like your living room too! Merry Christmas MB and co!
That kin of Santa would be at ease here...
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Merrry Christmas and Peaceful Happy New Year.
Your few is spectacular.
I would think your Santa would ride a pony. :)
Merry Christmas, Mary Beth!
Merry Christmas to you and yours. And I wish you all the best in 2011.
We know - you wouldn't settle for an inflatable Harley. You would ride the REAL THING!
Christmas Blessings to you!
Oops! Wrong link! Here's the correct one!
Christmas looks beautiful where you are with Mt. Rainier in the background!
Nice shots! Hope Santa filled up your sock. :)
Love this series. We send you greetings from south Florida! Hope you had a great holiday with friends and family!!!
Merry Christmas to you, too, Mary Beth!
This is now the second day of Christmas! Let's celebrate all the way through January 6!!
Take care and I, too, enjoyed the image of Mount Rainer through your living room window. Very nice.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday, MB.
Have a Merry Christmas MB. Paul at Leeds daily photo
Belated Merry Christmas to you and yours!
I'm trying to play catchup with all my blogging friends....as opposed to mustard. I know you'll get my corny joke. :)
Very festive! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy new year too! Here's to lots of photography in 2011...
Post a Comment