A bridge of sorts---a walkway over water at the 10th Street Marina.To see more bridges from all over the world or to participate click the bridge in the upper right column. Enjoy!
Oh that looks like a lovely place to spend a day, but then I'm up in Canada, so I have something of a predisposition to be attracted by the sight of liquid water at this time of year!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
Well of course it's a bridge and I like the grey-white overall effect a lot!
Lovely bridge shot.
How else could one walk from one dock to the next without that bridge?
Hey! It's more of a bridge than the toy bridge «Louis» posted today!
;-D
It certainly bridges the gap, so I'd say it qualifies. By the way, have you seen the bridge over troubled waters...I've been looking everywhere.
Maybe this is it. It's kinda cute.
Hope you have a super Christmas, MB. Did Santa bring you your heart's desire?
We had a good time...drove home early this morning. It's very cold here again, darn!
This has a nice gentle arc to it.
Oh that looks like a lovely place to spend a day, but then I'm up in Canada, so I have something of a predisposition to be attracted by the sight of liquid water at this time of year!
What a cool bridge. I love the way it inches up. The metal is so shiny. Nice work. Genie
You going to sea for Christmas?
This one looks like a firemen's ladder!
Nice silver & blue in the picture.. a very cool mood...
Pixellicious Photos
Definitely a bridge! :)
We are back in Ontario after five days away. Glad to be back into but we DID have a nice time with family.
Good catch MB - as long as it crosses water I figure it's a bridge :)
Post a Comment