Today the sky was very gray which is a very NW condition and tradition. So I saw these guys hanging out in a tree by the Skagit River. Actually there were 4 Eagles there. The thing with Eagles is that you can get fairly close and they just look down at you with disdain. I chuckle because I get the better deal. MB


To view more beautiful skies from around the world or to participate go to:
www.skyley.blogspot.com
Enjoy
18 comments:
Looking down at humans with disdain sounds right to me, lol.
What a great collection of Eagles! These are some serious birds if they deal in disdain! We're seeing more and more of these iconic raptors and it is a great day when you get to photograph them. Well done!
I wish I could find some of these guys to look down on me with disdain! (I wouldn't want them to poop on me, though!)
Amazing shots so far as I'm concerned.
I am so glad to see their numbers are rising. Perfect shot!
I have only ever seen one eagle that wasn't in a cage somewhere. We get a good deal because you get one. :-)
LOL disdain looks from an Eagle. Maybe he is trying to figure out the camera you point at him? Or he could be thinking "I don't need that d--- thing to see you." hee hee Peace
Oh yes! You definitely got the better deal. That guy in the forefront is fabulous. Just the kind of expression an eagle should have. :)
I get so jealous every time I see your eagle pictures! Occasionally I will see one, but it is usually flying and I can't get a good shot. They are magnificent birds!
Yes, grey is the sky here too! Every time the sun appears I run out with my camera! LOL
Love your eagle shots.
I love seeing the eagles in your skies. Sure glad they're willing to pose for you.
What a contrast to yesterday's light, but the birds look gorgeous no matter what.
Hi Mary Beth, OH--how gorgeous... Aren't they just wonderful?????? Thanks for such incredible pictures of the eagles...
Hugs,
Betsy
How majestic. Some one said, imagine the turkey became your national bird.
It is always cool to see the eagles. Great skies and sighting.
It must be thrilling to be able to get so close to these magnificent birds. Thanks for sharing these great photos with us.
You are so blessed to get to watch these beautiful creatures. Thank you for sharing with us.
That's sooo odd, cuz they're very elusive around here!
I think you did get the better deal!
Post a Comment