great post on Ritzville and your seagulls are for the birds!. Thanks for your comment on my post regarding war. Still the question remains how you stop bad people?
Heh! I can almost hear these guys yelling at each other!
We don't really have seagulls in Iowa -- well, we have a few but not many -- so I don't see this. But I have heard about how loud seagulls can be.
Out here in Iowa today (Wed) we are in the middle of a major blizzard. Certainly enjoy the masthead (is that the right term?) showing that nice blue house and barn with the mountain in the background.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
great post on Ritzville and your seagulls are for the birds!. Thanks for your comment on my post regarding war. Still the question remains how you stop bad people?
I'm just having breakfast, isn't that appropriate?! ;-)
Heh! I can almost hear these guys yelling at each other!
We don't really have seagulls in Iowa -- well, we have a few but not many -- so I don't see this. But I have heard about how loud seagulls can be.
Out here in Iowa today (Wed) we are in the middle of a major blizzard. Certainly enjoy the masthead (is that the right term?) showing that nice blue house and barn with the mountain in the background.
Squawk! You've caught it so well that I can hear them.
They are aggressive.
Funny title, funny post. Are you having a good day so far?
What squabble over a morsel of food, but maybe it was all that was available.
They can be aggressive!
Cool picture, Sea Gulls are sometimes very human like.
~~Hugs~~
Hahaha! Too funny. I think you understand sea gull language very well. ;-)
LOL! Looks like 2 against 2 with 3 waiting to see the outcome.
Even funnier, I was just working on a similar post, not sea gulls. ;-)
It looks as if a brawl is about to break out. What a great picture and caption.
Hilarious - THat's a good one!
Cute Mary Beth.... Think they are having a 'pow wow'.... Big Discussion I'm sure!!!!! ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment