MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gray Skies for Sky Watch

It might be gray skies here but the Eagles like it. This one seems to be guarding a nest waiting for his mate to do an in-home inspection. MB

To check out skies all over the world or to participate go to:
www.skyley.blogspot.com Enjoy!



20 comments:

Don and Krise said...

Great eagle shots. You can bet I wouldn't be getting too close to that nest.

Louis la Vache said...

The eagles can have it! Give «Louis» blue skies!

Joe Todd said...

When you have gray skies put a bird in the scene. My "bird" is bigger than yours LOL

cieldequimper said...

Who cares about the colour of the sky when you show us an eagle and its nest...

Jim Klenke said...

I think they gray skies have been going around. We had them earlier this week.

brattcat said...

These are super eagle shots. Do you have many there?

Anonymous said...

shots of eagle make up for the gray skies, definitely! beautiful photos

B SQUARED said...

There is nothing more majestic than an eagle.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ah, another eagle shot! I think you do this to make me feel envious. ;-)

Gaelyn said...

Very cool captures MB. The nest is so Huge it's surpising it will stay in a tree. How wonderful to see the eagles.

Lowell said...

These are amazing. I'm assuming the eagles are on your property! Great shots, MB!

George said...

These are wonderful shots of the eagle. It does look as if it is guarding the nest. I'm glad you didn't try to get closer!

Betty said...

Lovely Eagle pictures. I have to go down to Skagit some time and see them.
~~Hugs~~

Lady Di Tn said...

Great shot. Maybe we will see some off springs in future photos. Loved the shot of Mt. Rainer with the dark cloud. Peace

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Well Mary Beth, the sky may be gray but that eagle is gorgeous.... Looks like he is keeping other critters from taking his nest!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Linda Reeder said...

Well, we may have gray skies, but we do have eagles!!!

eileeninmd said...

Cool capture of the Eagle.

Lee Spangler said...

Is that what you mean by giving us the bird?

tapirgal said...

Very cool! I love seeing these majestic birds. It's so cool to see the nest, and the trees make for interesting shapes.

Frances D said...

I'm loving that 'don't mess with my nest' look on the eagle's face.
The dark branches against the sky are like a rough lace. Beautiful.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
http://www.ablogcalled.me