Monday evening was cold and blustery. Then the wind blew all the clouds away and we finally had a clear sky, a frosty morning and a beautiful Tuesday. But Monday night the moon and clouds were very Octoberish.
I can see the Man in the Moon. Even he looks a little spooked. MB
That sky does have an October look. Great job. Saw it rise last night in a big organge way but didn't get around to taking a pic until later. In fact I dug out the tripod, but I'm still not happy with the results.
I said the same thing last night when I stopped at the store to buy kitty litter! I was thinking, "That's an October/Halloween moon if I ever saw one!" It looked so scary! Very cool shot - There's no way my camera would take such a cool shot
He does look like he has a spooky, jack-o-lantern face! We went for a walk last night and I took a couple shots, too, but they were all deleters... glad you got a good one!
a VERY DARK AND FRIGHTFUL NIGHT. Oh, you need Mr Bass to come fix those tires. That is just wrong to go through that many tires in three years. I loved the sea of Sanderlings. I looked and looked to see if I could locate one that was not taking a nap. I am thankful that you were not hurt. There are lots of things I can do but just like you, I do not want to do them anymore. Peace
It was gorgeous, wasn't it? I went out to the dock yesterday evening to enjoy the moon and work on night time photography. I just about froze my fingers off.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
17 comments:
We were out for a while tonight and saw that big beacon in the sky. Glad you posted it.
wow, saw the full moon yesterday too but didn't have a chance to grab a camera. You did a perfect job!
I hoped the clouds would clear here but no such luck. I'm glad you were able to capture that moon and post it.
Looks like a very spooky night.
That sky does have an October look. Great job. Saw it rise last night in a big organge way but didn't get around to taking a pic until later. In fact I dug out the tripod, but I'm still not happy with the results.
I said the same thing last night when I stopped at the store to buy kitty litter! I was thinking, "That's an October/Halloween moon if I ever saw one!" It looked so scary! Very cool shot - There's no way my camera would take such a cool shot
He does look like he has a spooky, jack-o-lantern face! We went for a walk last night and I took a couple shots, too, but they were all deleters... glad you got a good one!
That is pretty! We couldn't see it here last night because of all the cloud cover. Today we are having heavy rain and tornado warnings!
a VERY DARK AND FRIGHTFUL NIGHT. Oh, you need Mr Bass to come fix those tires. That is just wrong to go through that many tires in three years. I loved the sea of Sanderlings. I looked and looked to see if I could locate one that was not taking a nap.
I am thankful that you were not hurt. There are lots of things I can do but just like you, I do not want to do them anymore. Peace
I think I can hear the wolves howling!
This is a great picture of the moon with the clouds in the background.
Great moon shot!
Nice shot, MB! I'm impressed! Was this from your deck, too!
I was going to say your camera was well-fixed, but it isn't about the camera...it's about the person behind the camera.
And she done good!! :-)
All I can say is Wow - wish I could take photos like this. My 'moons' hardly ever look like they do in the sky.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Who's the guy with the flashlight?
It was gorgeous, wasn't it? I went out to the dock yesterday evening to enjoy the moon and work on night time photography. I just about froze my fingers off.
Yes the man in the moon looks like he is COLD on that night.....Wonder what he is thinking????? ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment