MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Many Moons~~Mosaic Monday

MMMMM It's the Moon for Mosaic Monday.
To see more mosaics or to participate go to:http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/

I tried to make the pic bigger as I was instructed but it didn't work for me--I will continue to try--but you can click on the picture to enlarge it. MB

29 comments:

ch said...

Love your moons!! Not an easy subject to photograph. Great job!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Nice mosaic, I agree that the moon is not easy to get a good shot of.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I love your moons. What a great idea...

Don and Krise said...

Could I start calling you "Moon Unit"? No wait, that one's already taken. Darn!
This mosaic was a great idea. I have to say, that one in the lower right is my favorite. Really cool!

Sally in WA said...

Great collection, MB!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful moon pictures, Mary Beth... I love that sweet man in the moon --at the bottom left.

Great mosaic.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

Thia is a beautiful collage. I like the individual photos as well as the way you've put them together in the collage.

Linda Reeder said...

Very cool!

Foley said...

Beautiful moon shots - Love looking at them along with sunrise and sunsets.
Gorgeous mosaic!

deb said...

Lovely mosaic!! Great shots!
*hugs*deb

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» suggests you 'moon' the person who gave you bad instructions...

(Editor to «Louis»: Here! Here! Clean it up, Vache!)

Gaelyn said...

This is a great diverse collection of moons MB. I like the plaster moon also. Nice mosaic.

Glancer said...

What a wonderful blog! You are so creative.

brattcat said...

I'm 'mooning' over your photomosaic. Nicely done!

cieldequimper said...

I'm back from Germany to enjoy your moons, they are amazing!

B SQUARED said...

This is a "Blue Moon" month, incidentally.

Lowell said...

I don't much like the word, "awesome," but in this case it's the only word that fits. This collage is just awesome!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very neat collage, MB! Te moon is indeed tricky to photograph.

NitWit1 said...

Neat mosaid with beautioful moons. THere have been some love full moons. I think cooler weather make them more beautiful

My Slice of Heaven said...

Beautiful moon pictures. What a pretty mosaic they make!

Anonymous said...

Very cool moon mosaic, MB! Love it!

DawnTreader said...

Interesting moon mosaic!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

If you will download the free Windows Live Writer Program, you can set your blog up with it and it will post to your blog automatically.
When using Live Writer, you click on the photos and enlarge them as large as you blog template allows. I use the Blogger Minima Stretch and it allows me to post my photos quite large. Posting from Live Writer is much easier than from the blogger site...

http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Live-Writer/3000-10247_4-10572482.html

Claudia said...

Coooooooool mosaic!! Im loving these. I am posting fast so i can go back and look closer.

If you get a moment-- stop by and say hi!

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Louis la Vache said...

...by the way - Is Christine the Mazda-rati behaving?

Lee Spangler said...

I thought "mooning" meant something else!

Gunn said...

This is a very nice, interesting and unique collage ART!

Jim Klenke said...

You have the best moons.

Chuck Pefley said...

That's fun, MB. Not every Monday that we get mooned -:)