This is my entry for Mosaic Monday and if you would like to see some excellent mosaics or to participate go visit:http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
Your Leavenworth post made me laugh out loud-- you and my husband would get on well, as he hates crowds too! In fact, he left before all the crowds came on Saturday, so he wasn't subjected to all the hustle and bustle. You got some wonderful pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
missed your posts on the mussel farm and the madrones. Great pis agasin MB and such variety. I love the colors in your Christmas pix. Btw. we're in for cold weather again. may get some snow?
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
What a lovely mosaic. Nice and colourful
Merry Christmas
Looks like a horse theme. LOL.
sweet tree. who's the cowgirl in the family?
Very nice variety of ornaments.
Great cowgirl theme and nice mosaic MB.
Your Leavenworth post made me laugh out loud-- you and my husband would get on well, as he hates crowds too! In fact, he left before all the crowds came on Saturday, so he wasn't subjected to all the hustle and bustle. You got some wonderful pictures. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
I love it, I want more of it! ;-)
Beautiful ornaments! Merry Christmas to you and yours:>)
What a cute tree, the ornaments are wonderful. I like the theme.
You have some very cool ornaments. I would NEVER guess that you like horses. Nope, never. ;-)
Beautiful mosaic, Mary Beth... Can't believe that Christmas is almost HERE.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy
missed your posts on the mussel farm and the madrones. Great pis agasin MB and such variety. I love the colors in your Christmas pix. Btw. we're in for cold weather again. may get some snow?
Seems to be a western theme. Interesting composition.
However this time of year the SNOW appeals to me, probably because you have already had some snow, and we southerners have not!
I love your tree!!! Wonderful mosaic!
*hugs*deb
Post a Comment