1. Here is Mt. Rainier at daybreak from my front room---too cold to go out on the deck.
2&3.A frozen fountain
4. Ice down by my pond waterfall.
I will be gone for a couple days but will try to visit and make comments. MB



SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO



SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
17 comments:
Much further south of you, we had 12 degrees Thurs. a.m.
I guess the only thing to say it is winter where we live.
Oh, baby, it's cold outside!
In cold there is beauty. But it's still cold! Heh!
I saw two incredible sun dogs the other day when the wind finally died down and the sun came out in the late afternoon. I was too busy moving snow to get a picture but I sure enjoyed seeing the ones you posted.
Take care.
Those pictures are making me cold just looking at them! That is a beautiful view from your front room.
Sounds like it cold all over. It was 18 degrees when I awoke on Thurs not much better today it was 26 degrees. Have a fun trip and bundle up. Love the new header with all the many beautiful photos where you live. Peace
Och, get yourself inside and have a hot cuppa! Have a great time!
It looks very colder, even colder than here in Ontario. The skies are lovely and blue when it's that cold, though.
It has been cold INSIDE my house since Thursday. We need a new furnace. OUCH!
Well, there's your frozen fountain shots. Very nice. By the way, I like the header collage too.
Have a great weekend MB!
very nice shots & i especially like the 1st one of Mt Rainier! & niiice header!
Oh yeah, baby! It's COLD!! But without the cold we wouldn't have beautiful ice sculptures. So I guess it's a win-win?
Yikes! That's too cold for this old fellow! Great photos, though, Mary Beth. I wouldn't mind wandering about on your property for oh, a minute or so, providing I was all bundled up!
Brrr.
I love the ice pictures. They are so cool(no pun intended)and the sun rise is lovely.
~~Hugs~~
The cold weather is leaving but you have captured some of its rich beauty. Your pix will not melt away.
It looks as if you're much colder than we are, but you got some great pictures of the frozen water. Mt. Rainier looks great regardless of the temperature.
What "Global Warming"?!
We've had lows in the 20s here. It almost NEVER gets that cold here!
Russell never met «Louis's» frigid ex-wife....
;-(
Nice view you have MB. The frozen waterfalls look like cave formations. Nice captures. Have a good time.
Post a Comment