We have had sunny weather the past 3 days and it really popped the tulips out. The Skagit Valley is full of beautiful color. I spent a few hours today taking pictures and these are only a few. There are so many colors and varieties.
This is so beautiful! I was at the Oregon Coast this past weekend and saw a sign along the road for a tulip festival. Can't remember what town it was in. It was coming up here this weekend, I think. I still hope to get to one of those someday.
What a treat! I've got to come here more often! And you must get into Geocaching, it's so much fun! You do need a handheld GPS but the rest is easy, I'm hooked! Take care and keep in touch! Hugs!!
MB, I posted a link to this post on a camping forum I belong to. There is a campout this weekend in Anacortes and some folks may want to come early or stay an extra day to see the tulips. Your pictures are beautiful.
Oh, yes! Last year I went to Holland to see the tulips, but the Skagit Valley is just as beautiful. I'll be there Monday. Now that it's cooler, I think they'll wait for me.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
19 comments:
I think you have more tulips here than Amsterdam. I'll tiptoe through the tulips so gently virtually. These colours are incredible.
Wow ... you live surrounded by beauty!
Lucky you.
I particularly love the first one and the one before last. Absolutely gorgeous, a sight for sore eyes!
Incredible scene, MB - awesome shots.
Beautiful. Almost, forgive me for saying, psychedelic.
These are soooo pretty! How far is this from your house?
This is so beautiful! I was at the Oregon Coast this past weekend and saw a sign along the road for a tulip festival. Can't remember what town it was in. It was coming up here this weekend, I think. I still hope to get to one of those someday.
What a treat! I've got to come here more often! And you must get into Geocaching, it's so much fun! You do need a handheld GPS but the rest is easy, I'm hooked! Take care and keep in touch! Hugs!!
So many flowers, so wonderful colours! Great pictures, MB! And the kaleidoskop is wonderful, I just tried it :)
MB, I posted a link to this post on a camping forum I belong to. There is a campout this weekend in Anacortes and some folks may want to come early or stay an extra day to see the tulips. Your pictures are beautiful.
Oh WOW, MB... I love all of those tulip fields. GORGEOUS!
Hope you had a great week/weekend.
We are glad to be home.. It was a wonderful trip --just getting to see my son and family. BUT--the weather was horrible. Oh Well!!!!
I'm going to check through some of your older blog posts.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow, what a wonderful photo opt. I would love to see fields of tuplips.Peace
Oh, yes! Last year I went to Holland to see the tulips, but the Skagit Valley is just as beautiful. I'll be there Monday. Now that it's cooler, I think they'll wait for me.
It's wonderful! This is what I imagine the Netherlands to look like. I wonder if your weather is similar to theirs.
I'm stunned by all this beauty; I've never seen anything like it!
Wow and wow again - I would love to see fields of tulips! Such a riot of colour.
Its like an entire ocean of festivity.
OH!! What a fantastic presentation this year. If the Coquihalla were friendlier this year we would have been out there.
OHHHHHHHHH
triping!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too beautiful
Post a Comment