1. My fairy statue guarding the daffs.
2. Some of the Peonys breaking through
3. Garlic peeking out
4. More Crocus
5.. My pink Magnolia. It is a Saucer Magnolia (Magnolia soulangiana)




SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
12 comments:
Pretty soon you will hav that lovely gardens of yours full of bright shinning colours!
Aren't peony shoots beautiful? Great fairy watching over your daffodils!
Your gardens are looking so cheerful!
I love that little statue, it's so pretty...
Lets hope the freezes are over.
Wow MB... Spring is coming to Washington. Love those crocus blooms.. I also love Peonys... Can't wait to see more---as Spring matures.
Let's hope for no damage here the next couple of days due to the upcoming freeze.
Hugs,
Betsy
I can't wait to see the Magnolia in full bloom! Very cool that spring is springing up there!!!
Bring in the spring! My peonies are under a couple of inches of snow this morning... : (
My favorite time of year with everything sprouting and coming into blossom. We don't have peony plants here, really enjoyed them on the prairies.
Love this page of posts. I see you use straw for mulch, which is what I used for a long time. Nice to see it again on someone's garden. Your peonies look so vigorous! And below, the sundog photo is just lovely. Hasn't the weather been fabulous? Thanks for dropping by.
It makes me smile just looking at it all. That garlic especially looks good.
This post as well as some others are convincing me I should take the time and go outside and capture a few pictures of what is going on in my world.
Cool pics. I love the early spring signs of things to come.
Post a Comment