Very good MB. I do similiar animations through a photo editing program. I checked out Smilebox which is also included in one of my programs, so for sure it's harmless. Good for you, enjoy! I spend many hours doing things like that.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
I'll try, it's fun! I'm usually no good at this kind of thing!
I'm going to give it a rip.
If I try it, it will be later. But there is sure some beautiful images generated in this.
You are one smart cookie!!!!!
I will see if I can master this but later as like Frost, I have miles to go. Peace
Very pretty!
A neat idea MB. Gives a new dimension to photos.
Love your twirling tulips...and the dandelions at your other blog!
Very good MB. I do similiar animations through a photo editing program. I checked out Smilebox which is also included in one of my programs, so for sure it's harmless. Good for you, enjoy! I spend many hours doing things like that.
Well that was fun, now I need to lay down.
What have I been smoking? LOL
Very cool, I don't know what I'd try it on though. Balloons?
!
Post a Comment