MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Garden Faire

All of April is the Tulip Festival in the Skagit Valley. All the surrounding town are having something going on. Even though Stanwood is in neighboring Stilly Valley they have to get in on the action too.
Today was the 14th Annual Garden Faire Springtime Farmers Market. Quite a mouthful!!! Remember stanwood is a small town. there were indoor and outdoor booths. lots of special plants from speciality nurseries and crafts and food and a real live country singer. His name was/is Jim.
It was a fun time.
Best of all---the SUN was shining. MB




7 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Looks like quite the "do". And yes, the sun was shining. Hooray!!

Frankie / Nick said...

Way to Go! We are trotting right behind you. Sun came out with a vengeance and we loved it.

Anonymous said...

Stacey and I had a booth here at this fair last year. It was fun participating in the Stanwood community. It was indeed a beautiful day today here in the Northwest. It's nice that it will finally be warming up and all of the leaves are beginning to open up. I even saw some salmonberry blooming yesterday. YaY. :)

Sally in WA said...

Dang! I should have done that instead of washing the car! Was it at the Fairgrounds?

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

Sunshine is wonderful!!!

(n.b. 1: rather a «Harliquin» lamp than a «Halloween» one!! LOOOOLL)

(n.b. 2: Sailor Mum sends you her Love)

cieldequimper said...

Looks like a fayre I would have loved to go to!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow MB.... Looks like a great place to go!!!! I love going to those kinds of shows--whether it be garden or craft or whatever.. What all did you go home with??????

I'd love the music also... Sounds like a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy