MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday's Critters

Birds of a feather.......
 Red breasted Sapsucker
 Mourning Dove
 Rufous Hummingbird
 Canada Geese family heading to the pond
 Miz Quackers
 Beautiful Goldfinch

Linking to Eileen's Saturday's Critters~~~~HERE

14 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful Sapsucker!
Love the goslings!
Have a wonderful week-end!

Cloudia said...

Beautiful all. Look at hummingbird!

Taken For Granted said...

What a colorful collection of bird photos. Lovely.

Blogoratti said...

What a nice Geese family, wonderful photos indeed.

William Kendall said...

Those geese are very watchful parents.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful collection of birds and photos. The Sapsucker is one of my favorites. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Anni said...

Awesome bird photos!! Me, being an avid birder, I really really enjoyed my visit!!!

And, if you'd like, I invite you to link this post at I'd Rather B Birdin'

Tom said...

...a neat bunch of feathered friends.

Rose said...

Wow, MaryBeth, these are sure colorful!

21 Wits said...

Such life and beauty in all of your captures!

The Furry Gnome said...

Great photos! That Sapsucker is really colourful compared to the one we have here.

Kate said...

All of the bird portraits are wonderfully clear and colourful!

A Colorful World said...

A nice variety of birds! Lovely shots.

Anni said...

Awesome, Mary Beth!! Thanks so much for stopping by and adding your link with us birders at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend. It's so appreciated.