MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Can she bake a Cherry Pie......

 Billy Boy, Billy Boy~~~---We picked these yummy cherries and first I made two batches of syrup and then today made this slab pie.  It is wonderful.
 Also picked Blueberries and made blueberry pancakes--another yum!
 We keep busy outside--watering watering and more watering.
 Lots of containers which I love to put together and we have about 55 Tomato plants plus our other gardens
 Hardy Fuchsia "Thomasina"
 Mowing all the fields is not my job thank goodness--find the tractor
These guys job is to just enjoy themselves in the great outdoors.
Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~~~HERE

8 comments:

Tom said...

...what an array of sights!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the cherry pie looks delicious. YUM! I love your beautiful container garden and the sweet pups! Have a happy day!

Light and Voices said...

I love to eat blueberries too. You are so busy making syrup, the slab pie and watering. Those hoses are heavy to pull around lately.

Lady Di Tn said...

The birds got our cherries this year but my right wing would not have been in any shape to do anything with them anyway. I have muddle through the last 3 months and mostly kept up on my Iphone as I could not use the computer. What did I do, I cannot think of a thing other than getting on the far side of thirty. 3 doctors and lots of therapy later (still going) I am now not in acute pain but I cannot use the right wing 100 %. I am doing all I can to stay away from the knife. Peace

William Kendall said...

Now I'm hungry!

A dog with the snout right on the ground- there's something far too cute about that.

Linda Reeder said...

Isn't summer wonderful!

Rose said...

All in a Day's work!!! I did find the tractor, but it did blend right in.

The Furry Gnome said...

Oh yummy! Looks delicious!