MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Outdoor Wednesday~~Random Shots of this and that

 Bingo loves to lay on the front porch and guard the flowers
 The front porch without the Bingo~~ I suppose I should put the Christmas Quackers away
 Not my house but somewhere down the road
 Dorothy the pup and the new un-named pup enjoying outside
 Leaving you with a shot of one of my favorite flowers--Venedium--Orange Prince
Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~HERE

9 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the effect you have on that top photo! Those pups look quite content.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the dogs and the pretty flowers. Beautiful photos.
Have a great day and week ahead!

Tom said...

...I can see why Venedium, Orange Prince is a favorite!

Cloudia said...

I love visiting your wonderful home <3

William Kendall said...

The dogs are cuties!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

That's a gorgeous colour of orange in the flower. Love it. - Margy

Bill said...

The dogs sure know how to take it easy and keep an eye on things. Very nice photos.

Rose said...

I think Otto and Bingo are kindred spirits...love that flower in the last shot.

The Furry Gnome said...

Interesting treatment of that first photo.