MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, July 3, 2017

Our Nations Birthday

 “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” 
Have a Happy 4th of July~~~ENJOY

Linking to Tom's Tuesday's Treasures~~~HERE

10 comments:

Tom said...

...Mary Beth, I've many things made of horseshoes, but a flag is a first for me. Might neat! Thanks for stopping by, have a Happy 4th.

eileeninmd said...

That is a cool flag! Wishing you and yours a safe and happy 4th of July! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Taken For Granted said...

Fine looking horseshoe flag. Have a Happy Forth of July.

Linda said...

Happy 4th Of July.

Astro

William Kendall said...

That's a first!

Happy Independence Day!

NCSue said...

That's VERY cool.
Hope you'll drop by and share this photo at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/07/splish-splash.html!

Happy Independence Day!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great wall art. Happy Fourth of July!

A Colorful World said...

Awesome horseshoe flag! Hope you had a great Fourth!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I love cowboy art. - Margy

Rose said...

I hope you had a good 4th!