MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Flowers

 Just some of the flowers and plants around the property
 We made several different gardens==I love color
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~HERE

18 comments:

Halcyon said...

Oh my! What a colourful display!

Rajesh said...

Very pretty and colorful flowers.

Maggie said...

My goodness that's a very pretty garden(s) you've created, so colourful and summery. It must keep you very busy!
Happy Mosaic Monday, have a great week.

Kate said...

Your collages are wonderful images for me to see this early in my morning! Cheerful!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely gardens and flowers. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead! Wishing you and yours a happy 4th of July!

Tom said...

...a floral, color explosion.

Snap said...

Wow! Your garden is stunning. Beautiful color. Happy Monday and Happy 4th!

A Colorful World said...

So lovely!!! I wish I had that much color in my yard!

riitta k said...

Your banner photo is stunning and it seems you have a blooming paradise!

William Kendall said...

A delight to see!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Just awesome. I love colors too. You have tons and tons of colors... LOVE it.. Thanks for sharing.

Happy 4th to you.
Hugs,
Betsy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have a lot of different flowers...all so beautiful! Hugs!

Lorrie said...

What beautiful colour your garden is providing just now. Isn't this a wonderful time of year?

Angie said...

Mary Beth - your garden is an inspiration to me. Soon I will be planning the gardens for our log home that is under construction, and I have a few ideas from you! Happy Fourth of July!

Rose said...

Oh, you have a riot of color and I love everything about it!

Linda Reeder said...

Summer flowers are so colorful and wonderful. Love your pics!

Michelle said...

Those flowers are gorgeous. Nothing quite like the colors of Mother Nature!!

The Furry Gnome said...

Well, don't you have a beautiful garden!