Gazanias are one of my favorite flowers. I start them from seed and they always impress and please me. They are bright and very cheery to me. They only open when the sun is out so we really hope for sun.
Morning Glory (ipomoea) is another favorite. I start them from seed also. You get many colors from one seed packet. Their centers glow even when there is no sun.
Linking to Monday Mosaic~~~HERE
Morning Glory (ipomoea) is another favorite. I start them from seed also. You get many colors from one seed packet. Their centers glow even when there is no sun.
Linking to Monday Mosaic~~~HERE



16 comments:
...beauty abounds.
Hello, they are all beautiful. I would love to see the Gazanias in my yard, they are beautiful. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
Very pretty. I think gazanias and morning glories say "summer" in all its glory.
You have a obvious green thumb to grow these beautiful flowers. Well done.
You and I have both chosen flowers for our mosaics this week, it must be summer. I haven't come across ganzanias before, not sure Normandy has enough sunshine for them to enjoy!
Have a lovely summer, see you in September.
The gazanias are so pretty with their double coloured petals. And morning glories are lovely things. Thank you for sharing your garden with us.
Oh, gosh, I love these....love seeing the morning glories...
Gorgeous!!!
Beauty, I love them.
They certainly are a cheerful sight to see.
Such beauty for the eyes, I love seeing them.
Oh, lovely! I have had no luck growing either of those flowers. Just lots of wild morning glories - binder weed. Ugh.
Gorgeous colours! I've never seen Gazanias.
The colors are almost too vibrant to be real. Eye-popping!
I am charmed by the gazanias -- a flower I don't think I ever knew the name of, but am sure I've seen.... I love the bright colors. Your morning glories are pretty -- I didn't know that you would get different colors in one seed packet!
I love the morning glories. My mom grew them when I was kid and I was amazed how they opened and closed. The gazanias are interesting. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.
Post a Comment