Oh, my, MB! I wish I had taken these! They are wonderful...I love the first and that one at the ranch...with the tall trees. Do you know what kind they are? I always wonder if they are the lombardy poplars.
How far East? Bill and I were both raised in Clarkston -- almost as far east as you can get in the State (he was born there, I was born in Spokane)... anyway, the landscapes look mighty familiar!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
7 comments:
...numbers 2 and 3 are showstoppers.
Hello, lovely series of sky shots. The third one is my favorite. Happy Friday! Wishing you a great day and weekend!
Oh, my, MB! I wish I had taken these! They are wonderful...I love the first and that one at the ranch...with the tall trees. Do you know what kind they are? I always wonder if they are the lombardy poplars.
Oh my gosh, such pretty country!! I love that shot along the RR tracks.
Wow, those are some beautiful skies. My favorites are the second and third photos.
Nice sky shots! Well done!
How far East? Bill and I were both raised in Clarkston -- almost as far east as you can get in the State (he was born there, I was born in Spokane)... anyway, the landscapes look mighty familiar!
Post a Comment