MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, July 16, 2017

A couple Red Barns

Red seems to be the favorite color for Barns across the nation.  Here are a couple near me---my barn is light brown~~(not pictured)---don't ask!
 These two barns are on the same hill

 And I had to throw in a white barn---just because
Linking to Tom's Barn collective~~~~HERE
 

9 comments:

A Colorful World said...

Great barns and beautiful countryside!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the red barns. But, the last white barn photo is a nice scene too. Have a happy Sunday!

Tom said...

...I'm glad that you threw in a white barn, it's lovely! It's hard to not love red barns and brown is just a sober red! Thanks for sharing Mary Beth, let's do this again.

Taken For Granted said...

Fine collection of barns. Surprisingly all look to be in good repair and in use.

Rose said...

Oh, MB, these are real beauties...I always love the gothic roofs...or whatever they are called. Of the white one. I have never been in a barn with that style of roof, but sure would like to see inside.

Connie said...

I could look at pictures of barns all day . . . there must be a name for it . . . barn lover's disorder, LOL. My folks had old friends in Michigan and when I was a kid and I remember visiting them one weekend and all the bedrooms on their farm were cleared and made ready for the adults and all of the kids slept in the barn on bales of hay. It was so much fun . . . we talked, laughed and giggled all night and in the early morning the dark barn began to come alive with light beaming through every crack and gap in the barn. Fresh country air, room to run and play, sleeping in a big ole barn and swimming in the pond . . . I was in love with country living and after returning to my suburban life, I always had a dream of living in the country. I was 68 years old when I finally got my little acre of land in the country . . . never stop dreaming :) Sweet post, thank you.
Connie :)

Lea said...

Nice barn photos, and the second barn has such beautiful surroundings! Have a wonderful week!

NatureFootstep said...

the last one is almost circular. Wonder why!

William Kendall said...

The white one is my favourite.