MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, February 29, 2016

March 1st~~~CDP Theme Day

City 
daily Photo 1st day of the month theme day is "where do you belong".
I really belong right where I am.  I am happy, having fun, doing things I like to do so I will say I belong right here.
                                                        OR
                                               Right    Here
Up in the tree farm---which is where I live---on the back of a good horse, overlooking Lake McMurray and riding  riding  riding.

Linking to CDP HERE
 

13 comments:

Jim said...

Great scenery

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Are trying to get us to hate you are what!?

;)

TexWisGirl said...

sweet!

Rose said...

Oh, I can see belonging there, too.

Kate said...

I sense and feel the joy you have where you live.

William Kendall said...

A glorious view. I wonder what the horse thinks of it!

Lowell said...

Yeah, I think you live in an idyllic place with a plethora of things to do and fantastic beauty. Enjoy! And thanks for your cool comment on Ocala. It's funny, because I told the pelican he could go catch me some fish and he said "The helican" to me, too!

Halcyon said...

Gorgeous view! A perfect Heimat shot. :)

cieldequimper said...

Super MB!

Lois said...

Looks like the perfect place for you! That is a beautiful picture.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Beautiful view - glad you are so close "neighbor".

Kay said...

Oh, this is so nice! Definitely a good life!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I sure miss that between the ears view. - Margy