MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday's Critters

Wyatt Earp's  new clothes
 Frazzled Eagle in the rain and wind
 Little Finch waiting his/her turn at the feeder
 Chick-a-dee gobbling away with Junco peeking around the corner
 Have a great week-end

Linking to SATURDAY'S CRITTERS~~~~HERE

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Wyatt Earp looks beautiful in his new outfit. Love the eagle and the sweet birds. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

Taken For Granted said...

Never seen an outfit for a horse like that. Pretty stylish for Wyatt Earp. Lovely bird photos.

Lowell said...

That finch is a beauty and what a great shot. I feel sorry for Wyat Earp having to wear women's clothes. And stand out in the wind and rain. Sheesh! Maybe you should ship him down to Ocala and I could take care of him. :)

Ela said...

Gorgeous shots !! This horse in colorful clothes looks beautiful !!
Greetings

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

that's a spiffy horse coat

carol l mck said...

Jazzy coat and beautiful horse ~ great bird photos ~

Happy Weekend to you, ^_^

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) Wyatt Earp looks good in his new outfit, just needs the trousers now!!:) Lovely finch and Eagle shots! Have a nice weekend!

Tom said...

Wyatt Earp's new clothes? Really?

Rose said...

I like that shot of the finch, too...wonderful of the eagle. I wonder if the rain slows them down very much.

William Kendall said...

Wyatt's looking quite colourful!

Lady Di Tn said...

WE looks so colorful in his new outfit. I never get tired of seeing your eagle photos as even wet they are such majestic creatures. Peace

cieldequimper said...

Super collection MB. Love the coat!

A Colorful World said...

Love the horse and his "coat of many colors." The poor wet eagle.