Sweet Finches in the Filbert tree
Redwing Blackbirds waiting to hit the feeders full force
daffodils starting to bloom in the Valley
Workers picking budded Daffodils to be sold to stores
What I saw in my side mirror---Daffodils and daffy bingo
Linking to OUTDOORS WEDNESDAY~~~~HERE
Redwing Blackbirds waiting to hit the feeders full force
daffodils starting to bloom in the Valley
Workers picking budded Daffodils to be sold to stores
What I saw in my side mirror---Daffodils and daffy bingo
Linking to OUTDOORS WEDNESDAY~~~~HERE

10 comments:
What wonderful views indeed, warm greetings!
Hello!:) Your capture of the finches amongst the hanging catkins is so beautiful, and the colours are lovely. The views of the daffodil field is stunning, and I loved your last image!:)
the last shot made me grin. :) the first is so pretty!
Sweet Bingo. Love that shot. I have one like that of Molly, on my motorcycle :)
I'd love to include that second shot on my blog post today. :)
Boy, spring has sprung in the valley! Must be lots of wonderful smells, too. Love ol' Bingo keeping his eye on things!
Bingo is enjoying the fresh air and view. What a cute dog! Nice series of images this week. Have a great week-end.
JM, IL
Spring has really settled in, much to Bingo's approval!
Now that is a lot of daffodils!
Oh, I am ready for this! Even though we have had beautiful snow today, I look at that first shot especially and I long for spring. LOVE that Bingo, too.
Oh, good. It's time to buy bunches of daff buds to bloom in my vases.
Post a Comment