This place is my neighbor
I have the same fence at my place. Very nice
Linking to Good Fences~~~~HERE
I have the same fence at my place. Very nice
Linking to Good Fences~~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
12 comments:
nice farm!!!
Beautiful and it's certainly nice to have such a good-looking place for a neighbor! The fence is OK, too. Have a great Friday!
That is a solid looking barn with house or office attached. With these fences and barn it would be a perfect place to raise and train horses.
A good looking property.
Great shots of the barn, house and fence ~ all wonderful!
Happy Week to you ~ ^_^
Very nice!
Ok, what goes on up in the loft area of the barn??? I love that window...wandering if it is an artist's studio up there or what. I love the fence.
Beautiful barn and farm-house....
Hugs,
Betsy
That is a nice looking fence. Pretty house and barn, too!
Beautiful areas need a nice fence.
I'd say you and your neighbor have good taste in fencing. It's nice & sturdy looking.
What a lovely scene. That looks like a nice, sturdy fence.
Post a Comment