Right out side of town. I thought a pretty setting
A newer barn right across the road from the one above
Across from the Stanwood fairgrounds
My barn
How this one got out of order only the computer AKA 'the shadow' knows
Actually this one is in eastern washington but i thought it looked like a nifty outfit. See the buffalo
Linking to THE BARN COLLECTIVE~~~HERE
A newer barn right across the road from the one above
Across from the Stanwood fairgrounds
My barn
How this one got out of order only the computer AKA 'the shadow' knows
Actually this one is in eastern washington but i thought it looked like a nifty outfit. See the buffalo
Linking to THE BARN COLLECTIVE~~~HERE

11 comments:
Oh, that barn setting along the woods is great Mary Beth. Thanks for sharing this week. Have a wonderful week and I hope that you return soon.
The buffalo are a welcome sight! Pretty shots!
The 'out of order' one is my favorite!
Hope you are having a great day!
Lea
really nice variety there.
Oh, MaryBeth, I love them all....I like the setting of the first, and LOVE the barn that is just bare wood.
Love all of them - the last one is fantastic.
Great looking barns. I am partial to the traditional red barn, but all of them are good.
A very nice collection.
:0)
These are really nice...such a varied selection of barns. That last one is in such contrast to the others. Pretty nifty as you said. I love the way you painted your cross beams white, and the windows on the right are so nice. The rural landscape of those first two shots is lovely and the unpainted barn is a love.
A very nice collection of barns! I, too, like the iconic red ones as those were what I grew up with in Minnesota. Thanks for the info on "replacement" cattle. I'm going to be more cautious in the future if Lois Anne starts talking about "culling." :)
On my first date with Wayne we went to Catalina Island for a hike. They have free roaming buffalo in the hills. We kind of worried about coming across a herd, but it turned out the wild boars were more of a threat. - Margy
Post a Comment