Mosaic Monday will be back on March 7th but mine was already ready---so there ya go.
Different things taken while just driving around. Lower corner left side--wood carving of a logger rescuing a baby bear seen at Woods Logging where we get parts and repairs on our chain saw. next clockwise a flooded boat launch on the skagit River and then something---you tell me next--a yard display??-- in lower right corner a bewildered pup who wants to be out chasing cows and then an old farm fixture---either an old water tower or granary.
Remember Theme day for CDP tomorrow.
Different things taken while just driving around. Lower corner left side--wood carving of a logger rescuing a baby bear seen at Woods Logging where we get parts and repairs on our chain saw. next clockwise a flooded boat launch on the skagit River and then something---you tell me next--a yard display??-- in lower right corner a bewildered pup who wants to be out chasing cows and then an old farm fixture---either an old water tower or granary.
Remember Theme day for CDP tomorrow.


8 comments:
A great collection of fun and funky things. I'd swear I see an alligator lying on that log on the Skagit River scene. I do appreciate the sign, but it's too late. My car is under water there somewhere!
That is a great wood carving, and I love the old water tower/granary or whatever it is.
Hello, I was ready with my mosaic post too. I love the wood carving the pups's nose. The yard dishplay looks fun! Great post and photos. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
Great mosaic.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. : )
The bewildered pup is too cute!
Lol, you could have kept it until next week!!!! :-)
Cool mosaic, love the pup!
A nice collection of photos! My favorite is the sweet face of that dog.
Fun collage - I saved mine for next week. I'm lazy.
Post a Comment