Tuesday Treasures is a new meme from Tom The Backroads Traveler. These are interpretation of treasures.
This beautiful bridge built by the WPA in 1939 is indeed a treasure
Another angle with Whatcom Falls in the background
The Falls itself
I love these old trucks and they are treasures
Our National treasure lives here
I treasure this plant-Hellebore 'Pink Frost' blooming now
Linking to TUESDAY'S TREASURES~~~~HERE
This beautiful bridge built by the WPA in 1939 is indeed a treasure
Another angle with Whatcom Falls in the background
The Falls itself
I love these old trucks and they are treasures
Our National treasure lives here
I treasure this plant-Hellebore 'Pink Frost' blooming now
Linking to TUESDAY'S TREASURES~~~~HERE

13 comments:
love the moss on the old bridge. :)
You picked up on that theme and went to town. Terrific shots and right on target. The bridge is so nice, that last shot of the house is fantastic. Everything looks so lush and green there! Glad that you're back safe if just for a few minutes. Thanks for stopping by to comment on Ocala! Have fun, keep having fun, never stop having fun!
Thanks Mary Beth for sharing this collection of treasures. We have some wonderful parks here with great stonework that were built during the Depression. Your Eagle is a national treasure. Please stop back again.
Treasures all! I do love that stone bridge all draped in moss and ferns.
Happy Ground Hog Day. That bridge is truly a treasure. Need to name it unless it already has a name. Love the house and we too have buttercups up about 3 inches.
Peace
A lovely bridge and waterfall!
Lots of beautiful treasures for sure! Love that bridge and the hellebore is gorgeous!
Oh, wow, you couldn't have done any better. LOVE that bridge, and an eagle is always loved, and I LOVE that house.
I miss my wandering locally with my camera...but now that I'm walking a third, young pup...can't handle a camera and all those pulling leashes. Miss capturing the little treasures we don't normally notice.
Great photos! I love the green moss growing on the bridge. It adds to the character.
Am I supposed to know that bridge?
Mmm, you've shown the hellebores, you'll need to show your latest tree planting! :-)
What a pretty bridge. It reminds me of a place you can visit near here that has old stone buildings with moss everywhere. What lovely tresures you found.
Great photos - treasures all. Love the Whatcom Falls picture - so much more water than when we last visited in early July - it seemed to be just a trickle then. I've wanted to get back and get more comparison photos since all the rain. The Falls Park is just over a mile from our house - we pass it when we go to town. I'll have to stop in again soon. And - just love the house!!!!!
Post a Comment