MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, July 21, 2013

On my Kitchen Wall~~~~~~~~~~~~Monday Murals

 My Faerie and Butterflies Mural is on a small wall between cupboards and a doorway in my kitchen.
To see more interesting Murals go to :  http://oaklanddailyphoto.blogspot.fr/ and enjoy!

17 comments:

Elaine said...

My granddaughter would love this as fairies are her thing right now!

Anonymous said...

What a fun kitchen!

s.c said...

Ha it could also be a shadow of something flying around in your house. Thanks for showing us.

biebkriebels said...

You made it yourself? Nice.

TexWisGirl said...

cute 'inside job' on the mural. :)

Sally in WA said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Tinkerbell grown up?

don said...

A fine piece of art work to enjoy each day. Well done.

Lowell said...

That's bright and cheery and full of optimism and would be nice to look at first thing in the morning!

Re the birdhouse: I'm sure you have a bunch at your place, but you might ask Bob to build you a few of the "elite" kind... ?

George said...

I like your mural.

CDH said...

Very pretty.

RedPat said...

Cute idea!

Gaelyn said...

Love it!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great mural... I love your Faerie and butterflies... Gorgeous!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Tinker Bell? Cute! :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

Do you have your own personal fairy. Does she grant wishes?

Lady Di Tn said...

I found this unusual as I would have thought you would have had up something to do with horses. Thanks for showing us this side of you. Peace