MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweet Summer Time

 The Cherries are doing their thing--so sweet
 The Apples are appeling
 The Pears are pre-Pearing
 The Zukes are growing
So I will just sit back on the patio and enjoy life.    Stuff we planted at Bob's (our) house.
I didn't show you the Tomatoes and Peppers and onions---There's more so I will have to show you more.  LOL  MB

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post! Superb colours in the top shot.

cieldequimper said...

Your place looks like heaven! Believe it or not, I have just finished a handful of red and yellow cherries!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'd love some of those cherries. YUM!

TexWisGirl said...

yummy bounty!

Lowell said...

Good Lord, you do have it good! It's your own supermarket but I'd guess the goods are much better than what one would fine at any supermarket.

It's all so beautiful, MB! I think you deserve to sit on that patio and enjoy life!

LONDONLULU said...

Ahhh, now that's the life! Thanks for that much-needed dose of sun:)

Rose said...

My mouth is watering looking at those cherries!

George said...

"MaryBeth, MaryBeth how does your garden grow?" Very well, I would say.

CDH said...

WOW! Cherry Wine? :) Look at ALL those apples! We have 1 on our tree!!! We'd NEVER survive in the wild! lol

Gaelyn said...

I miss those PNW cherries. Because I like squash blossoms to eat would reduce the usually crazy amount of zukes.

Lady Di Tn said...

Ah Looks like a FEAST IN THE MAKING. PEACE BTW I would like coffee served to me in that rocker. LOL

Susan said...

So, so beautiful, I am so jealous of the veges and trees!