MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, July 20, 2013

inSPIRED Sunday

 Church of Christ--Scientist   Mount Vernon, Washington
 To see more inspired Spires go to http://inspiredsundaymeme.blogspot.com
Enjoy

11 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

love these skies

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. The clouds are amazing.

Anonymous said...

They always seem to be beacons to God!

TexWisGirl said...

neat swirling clouds around the spire.

Sally in WA said...

Such a thin narrow steeple. I don't remember seeing this church before.

Thanks for sharing it in InSPIREd Sunday, MB!

George said...

I really like the steeple reaching up to that beautiful blue sky.

Lowell said...

You've aspired to great heights and a spire you have found. Nice work if you can find it. Nice blue skies, too.

Thanks for all your fun and funny comments today!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the angle you took.. really makes it look huge. thanks, for sharing with us this week. you have a great week. take care. ( :

Bruce Clark said...

That is a very tall steeple. Nice shots.

Betsy said...

Beautiful sky over a beautiful church

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful church and steeple. I especially love those clouds... Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Betsy