MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sunset & Moonrise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sky Watch

 Sunset.  The hill to the left of the sun is Mt. Erie a fun place to hike and rock climb.  Just a low hill.
 Tuesday,s  moon.  Sunset and moonrise about the same time.
Tonight's Moon just clearing the trees  at 11PM

To see a plethora of sky shots go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!

17 comments:

raf said...

Great shots all, MaryBeth! That sunset capture is stunning!

Fun60 said...

Great moon shots.

Gaelyn said...

Nice shots.

Rose said...

Oh, MB, that first shot is just glorious...

Heather said...

Great shots, sunset is beautiful.

Lowell said...

If it's just a hill, why is it called a mountain? Y'all shure are funnee up thar!

Do love that last moon which I'm sure you took out on your deck with a glass of wine in one hand sitting in a rocking chair with no tripod in sight!

TexWisGirl said...

great sunset and i like the tip of the tree invading the moon's space. :)

Birdman said...

Fabulous sunset!

Lowell said...

Dear MB,

Re your comment on L & L Photography: Yes, there are gators in the Rainbow River but they only eat once a month and prefer other things to people unless they are really hungry. I wouldn't swim in that river but I think it is perfectly safe to canoe in providing you don't fall out of the canoe!

Now, re your sly comment as to our slithering snakes: You should have said "sneaky" slithering snakes. No, wait. Some might think you were talking about used car salesmen!

Jim said...

Terrific sky shots.

Sally in WA said...

Nice! I love the view from Mt. Erie...if it's a clear day. :-)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

What an incredible sunset shot! Outstanding!!

Stewart M said...

Great shots from the end of the day - the newest post on my "other blog" is about darkness and the night. It starts off with a moon shot a little like yours.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Forrest Preece said...

I love seeing your photos and comments. Very inspiring. Please keep posting them!

Lady Di Tn said...

When the sunset popped up, I went Ah and ooee. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

You sure do take great moon and sun shots!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I am so enjoying your photos you are truly a talented photographer. B