MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

July 4th Independence Day in the U.S of A

                                                                                   ENJOY

14 comments:

CDH said...

HAPPY 4TH!!! Be safe!!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Happy 4th to you too!

Lowell said...

A lovely post, MB. And a happy 4th to you, too! I'll bet you'll sit out on that patio and drink in the beauty that surrounds you. Have one for me!

You know the reason the tortoise beat the hare, right? The tortoise was faster 'cause it had no hair.

I just made that up and it's probably pretty stupid but you're used to me by now! :)

Rose said...

Happy 4th to you!

Lowell is too funny!

TexWisGirl said...

happy independence day!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful 4th of July!

Sally in WA said...

Love it! Enjoy your Fourth, MB!

Sally in WA said...

Love it! Enjoy your Fourth, MB!

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day!

cieldequimper said...

Bon 4 juillet !

Lowell said...

You are right. I should have know you would be personally acquainted with Fuzzy Wuzzy! :)

George said...

I hope you've had a wonderful Fourth of July.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July... God Bless America.

We had rain all day --but we still enjoyed our BBQ and watermelon!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

LONDONLULU said...

Hope you've enjoyed a very Happy 4th! Lovely shots here:)