Hi I'm a Pine Siskin. Why are you watching me. Look!
I can do tricks. Don't get too close. Oh well.......
Ha ha You can't see me now!
I was about one foot away from him when I took these pics. He was so cute. And he did talk to me...........really! Ok I'll go lay down now.
To view World Bird Wednesday go to: http://www.paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/ and enjoy!
I can do tricks. Don't get too close. Oh well.......
Ha ha You can't see me now!
I was about one foot away from him when I took these pics. He was so cute. And he did talk to me...........really! Ok I'll go lay down now.
To view World Bird Wednesday go to: http://www.paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/ and enjoy!

18 comments:
Great photos - that's a very cute little bird.
Nice set of pictures - looks like the bird is asleep!
The platypus is not really mixed up, its just lived here on its own for a very, very long time!
Cheers and thanks for linking to WBW.
Stewart M - Melbourne
The Siskins are cute little birds. great shots! Have a happy day!
Nice photos, lovely birds!
Well done!
What a cutie! I didn't know you spoke Siskinese, though! Fantastic. I'm still working on the puzzle. You're really a bad person, you know that! Sheesh!
Isn't it great when the birds let us get so close.
he's very cute. i had one in april that allowed me to get really close to him on the feeder. i've not posted him yet, though. :)
Would a brandy help? :-)
He is soooo cute! I believe you. I've talked with robins and blackbirds, so...
Sorry, make that 'whistled'.
Wow --you are a 'bird whisperer'..... Glad you and the Pine Siskin had a nice conversation!!!!! Our Pine Siskins are gone now... We had about 50 of them a couple of weeks ago!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Re your riddle: I give up. It's unusual to have a puzzle that is so ordinary it's unusual. I don't get it!
I think the pine siskin must have trusted you since you could understand what it was saying. :))
Such a sweet little bird and so talkative.
A little cutie!
Our feathered friends are so entertaining and relaxing to watch. Peace
Are you OK? Saw that terrible bridge failure over the Skagit River!
BTW, no more riddles. I'm too stupid. :)
Very cute indeed!
We had dozens of pine siskins around here until a few weeks ago, but they have moved on. Perhaps they heard what a wonderful hostess you are.
Post a Comment