Happy Mother's day to everyone who qualifies!!!
Here I am back in 1965. by then I had been married a few years--yes it's true---well I was 5 when I married and he did promise me my own HORSE. Of course I said yes I just didn't know all the other stuff that came along with it. haha!
I hope all you darlings out there let your Mums know you appreciate them. MB
Here I am back in 1965. by then I had been married a few years--yes it's true---well I was 5 when I married and he did promise me my own HORSE. Of course I said yes I just didn't know all the other stuff that came along with it. haha!
I hope all you darlings out there let your Mums know you appreciate them. MB



12 comments:
My husband never promised me a horse, but got me one anyway. It was a surprise on Christmas morning. It's never too late to find that pony under the tree I guess. - Margy
Cute photos! Happy Mother's Day to you.
Lovely tribute. We celebrated Mother's Day last sunday.
Who are all those kids? Did you get rid of them before I was born? Then have 4 more?! :)
Happy Mothers Day!
you made me laugh. :)
Some how I can't see you as a bag lady. Happy Mother's Day, you silly gal.
Happy Mothers Day to you. Cute gal with a beautiful smile but that last outfit. What were you thinking? lol Peace
I'm not sure I'd have recognised you in the first picture, but then you were 5 :-) and the second one is sooo funny!!!
Happy Mother's day to you MB!
I've just come back from seeing Mum, brought her flowers and little presents...
HA HA HA HA----looks like something I would do for sure!!!!!! Love your 'bag lady' outfit.... Where were you going? What were you doing?????? Is that BOB????? Not sure I've ever seen his picture... When are you gonna marry that guy??????
Happy Mother's Day to my special friend.... (WE want to come to the wedding --whenever it is!!!!!!!)
Hugs,
Betsy
If the outfit in your second photo is your Mother's Day outfit, I'm confident you had a fun and exciting day. Thanks for confirming my suspicion that you were a child bride.
Hmmm, guess we were both child brides back in the early 60s! I didn't get a horse though, just a raft of kids. Cute Bag Lady outfit. You're styln' now! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! I love the outfit and the vintage photo. My mum is halfway cross the world but we had a nice chat to kick off the day:)
Post a Comment