Gosh darn it!!
And the sun did come up and stayed awhile but then travelled elsewhere but it will return tomorrow and the next several days. I hope. I have much to do and it ain't about nothin'.
Taken from the back deck over the back hills.
To view more sky images from all over the world go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!
And the sun did come up and stayed awhile but then travelled elsewhere but it will return tomorrow and the next several days. I hope. I have much to do and it ain't about nothin'.
Taken from the back deck over the back hills.
To view more sky images from all over the world go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!

22 comments:
gorgeous sky! ah, the freshness of morning!
Amazing sky and clouds!! Have a great weekend.
Love this. The texture created by the clouds is just wonderful. Have a blessed week-end.
Lovely Skywatch Friday post this week.
JM Illinois
Cool sky! We had 70* today!! WHOOWHOO!! Getting warmer and drier...unfortunately...Love the blossoms. Mine are trying to bloom. The leaves look a little wilted from the over night freezings....But...I have hope they will be ok!!!
The sun travels? Really? :-)) Nice little clouds, well photogenic at least!
Gorgeous clouds and sky ! Lovely capture!
gorgeous! ( :
Beautiful!!
Wonderful cloud formations and fantastic light. Great shot, MB!
And you were sitting there with camera in your lap and a cup of coffee in your hand enjoying this beautiful view when you decided to share it with us!
Thank you!
Re your comment about the curious cat: You may find my little poem about a cat and mouse kinda fun. It's here:
http://jacobsconfectionary.blogspot.com/2008/03/game-of-cat-and-mouse.html
that's just beautiful!
Thank you. It's silly, I know, but that's one of my favorite poems! :)
You've captured a beautiful morning sky. I love the clouds. I hope you have a wonderful sunny weekend.
So lovely. Wonderful clouds!
Thanks for dropping by :)
Oh, you just gave me my much needed dose of magnificent sky, I've enough to go on for another week! Just lovely.
MB
Love all the blossoming trees especially the first photo. Now your sky looks as if the Angels have dropped boxes of cotton balls. Have a wonderful weekend.Peace
Beautiful sky! We have been in the eighties, and today we are in the thirties, and it's been snowing all day! :(
Beautiful, MB!
I love it when I see sun in the morning and it stays all the way through the day.
Magnificent sky! Happy to this beautiful scene as our sky is covered by haze due to forest fires in a neighbouring country.
Iteresting sky! I don't think I have ever seen one like this before.
Post a Comment