MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, May 3, 2013

New hat for Pink Saturday

My Mother's favorite hat.
To see more pretty pink things click on the pink logo in the upper right corner of my blog. or click here: Better click on the logo in the upper right hand corner the one below doesn't work right.  Thanks  MB

11 comments:

cieldequimper said...

No wonder she liked it, it's very pretty!

TexWisGirl said...

very cute. :)

Lady Di Tn said...

She was my kind of lady. I love hats but with our rainy weather of late, it is hard to find a time to wear them. Seems as if every weekend it RAINS and today it is cold. I guess this summer I may wish for some rain but today, I am saying Rain, Rain, go away, come again some other day. Peace

Rose said...

It is such a pretty color...Lorelei would love it. (I always watch the old movies where everyone wore hats...love seeing the styles, etc.)

Lowell said...

Wasn't there a movie called "Pretty in Pink"? Think so.

This is very pretty, although I don't very often (never, actually) wear pink. It clashes with my bright green shorts.

Thanks for all your fun comments today! Great stuff!

CDH said...

I like that hat! :) I have the other table that that head is on....

Sally in WA said...

I don't recall seeing my mother wear a hat although I think I have a old photo of her with one on. I like your mom's pink hat!

Gaelyn said...

Like the hat and the model.

Birdman said...

Wear it well!

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the hat. I wish I looked good in hats!

Janet said...

Seems as if hats are trying to make a comeback. I like this one. But I'd sure say no to going back to gloves!