MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Clouds and Moon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~r Sky Watch

 Before the Sunset the clouds to the North ans East were glowing
Taken just ten minutes before posting this blog.  There it was just hanging in the Western sky. 

To view more spacious skies go to www,skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!!!

17 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Stunning shots!!

Steffi said...

Very beautiful photos for SWF,thank you for sharing!Enjoy your weekend!

NatureStop said...

Beautiful skies and well captured.Have a great weekend!

Shantana

s.c said...

Great shots. Like them

Gaelyn said...

Beautiful sunset colors plus nice nice shot of the moon.

TexWisGirl said...

love the great pine against the orange glow.

LV said...

Beautiful contrast from the heavens.

Lowell said...

Nothing cloudy about your lens! Terrific colors in that cloudy pic! And, well, you know what I think of your moon shots! I'm so jealous!

George said...

The color of the sky in the first picture is amazing. Your moon photo is fantastic as well.

Lowell said...

Thank you, MB, for the information re moon shots. I keep trying but can't hold the camera long enough or steady enough. So, I'm still jealous! :)

LONDONLULU said...

Oh so beautiful! Both of them! As a point-and-shoot owner, I love marveling at these amazing shots (impossible on a p&s:)

CDH said...

We've had some cool looking clouds here during the day....

Rose said...

Oh, how I love those glowing clouds!

EG CameraGirl said...

You have so many lovely skies in western Washington!

Stewart M said...

The colour tones of your sky is the same as mine - we must live on the same planet!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Light and Voices said...

Wonderful capture of the clouds being lit by nature.
Fantastic capture.
Thanks for sharing with us.

ExploreColorado said...

Lovely sky shots.