It's kinda blurry for some reason. Dirty windshield I suppose. I was sitting in my car at Bay View Park at Padilla bay and these guys were right in front of my windshield.
If I was one of those birds I think I would be tempted to turn around and go the other way! It looks like they're working hard to get to where they want to go.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
And did you fly away too?!
I wonder where those gulls were going. Did someone say French fries?
Great picture, Mary Beth. Yes---it does look as if the wind is blowing. Be careful and don't get bird poop on your car!!!!! ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy
If I was one of those birds I think I would be tempted to turn around and go the other way! It looks like they're working hard to get to where they want to go.
I used to hang out at Padilla Bay during college and remember the winds. I don't envy these gulls at all. Might be a good day to stay on your feet. ;)
A picture so lively and quite familiar birds, at last. Thank you for these seagulls!
We have the Sabine gull - a small gull with black head and wing-tips - they come by the hundreds to nest at the lake.
Looks like it was a blustery and cool day...good idea to be sitting in your car.
Poor birdies, the wind blew them a shore. Loved the look the eagle was giving you in the 2nd photo last post. Peace
You are too funny. Yeah, it's a little blurry! But still cute!
Now, I've gotta ask: Have you ever done any hang gliding?
I think they are headed out to find some sunshine! Or maybe just to do a little fishing....
Post a Comment