I took all these pictures on Jan 1st. Cold and beautiful. MB
To view some fabulous mosaics or to join in go to:
http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 comments:
A wonderful view to begin the new year, I like the way you composed this image.
looks like you had a beautiful day on new years.
Winter, summer, spring, fall. It's beautiful no matter what season!
Hi! very beautiful winter skys! great moments..
I wish you a very happy new year :)
Greetings..
MaryBeth, these are all gorgeous. You're very creative with your mosaics.
WOW! This turned out really well, MB! It's beautiful!
All such beautiful photos of the glowing sky. Really like the way up put the mosaic together!
You've captured some of the most beautiful winter skies I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous.
Awesome winter colours! Great mosaic once again.
Beautiful skies and a lovely mosaic. You live in a very lovely place. Happy New Year.
Beuatiful skies!!! Boomer & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Ohhh BEAUTIFUL! Definitely!!! =)
Beautiful, indeed, MB!
Wow--what gorgeous sunrises and sunsets you have out there, Mary Beth. We have to go to the beach to see pretty sunrises and sunsets ---but you have them right outside your window. How Special is THAT!!!! wow!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Breathe taking!!!
Gorgeous mosaic! I like the effect you got by using one of the photos for the background, and of course you had fabulous pics to start with.
Gorgeous sunrise and sunset. The colors are stunning. Wonderful captures! I wish you and yours a very Happy, Healthy New Year.
These are yummy, MB! You are learning fast!
Thanks much for your funny and kind comments today.
I'm rather late...had a dead car battery this morning which took awhile to get fixed...
Stay warm!
What gorgeous colourations in the sky. Wonderful.
Great way to start the new year, MB. We were cold, too on New Year's Day.
Oh! so beautiful!
your photography skills are really getting impressive MB - these are stunning shots and beautiful compositions. Colour and clarity fantastic.
Oh la la... magnifique ! :-)
Post a Comment