MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, January 24, 2011

Well tended outfit

This farm in the Valley is well taken care of with love.  MB

To visit more charming barns stroll on over to Tricia's at:
http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Yup, that's a loved one. Thankfully.

Lowell said...

Very nice. It's always nice to see a farm still in business and looking good. Hard way to make a living these days, though. Actually, farming has always been a hard way to make a living!

Reading through your comments this morning...I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face. Funny. But I did notice that you taped up your mouth on at least one of them. It would be fun (I think) to know what you were thinking about which you couldn't say. Or something like that! ;-)

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, well maintained and that's nice to see.

VP said...

Almost perfect, I'd like one barn like this.

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like a big face.

Carletta said...

Love how clean and well maintained everything looks - hopefully preserving it for future generations.
Lovely images MB!

Carletta@Round The Bend

Life Is A Road Trip said...

What an immaculate place! It could be a postcard.

Halcyon said...

Definitely a well-cared for operation. Love that big barn!

Carol said...

Great photos! And its a beautiful barn. I like the two tiny windows up high.

George said...

This is a beautiful -- and well-kept -- barn.

Anonymous said...

It sure is, very niiice & nothing in the yard around the place that doesn't belong! They're very clean folks, to be sure! =)

Thank you so much, MB!

don said...

What a neat barnyard. I like how pristine and cleaned up the area looks. The silo adds to the picture's appeal too. Very well done.

Sally in WA said...

It is so nice to see a farm that is lovingly cared for.

Kim, USA said...

Usually I see red barns and this one looks like brown and it is so pretty!
Barn Charm

Magpie said...

It's a beautiful barn and the little windows just pop..it does look like a face.
Love your new profile picture! Wonder who could have influence that?

Unknown said...

The architecture is so interesting. Great find.

Linda Reeder said...

I love to see a tidy farm!

Evelyn S. said...

So good to see a barn that's going to last for awhile!

Rose said...

This place looks well loved! The roof looks new, and everything just looks like you went and cleaned it up just to take the photo.

Gaelyn said...

Looks like a well taken care of place.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Wow--that barn is "loved"... I have never seen such a neat and clean one. Wonder if the inside is as nice???

Hugs,
Betsy

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh that's a clean yard compared to some I've seen in this area. Love that first shot.