I am going to be away for a few.......
See you all when I get back. MB
MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
20 comments:
have a nice flight.
Oh no! I hope there isn't a full moon while you're away. :-)
Enjoy!
Bon Voyage....
Great shot for your message! You have a great way of making me smile. Hope you have a grand time away but don't stay away too long...please. :)
Love your sense of humor! Shake a tail and get back soon.
This is brilliant! :-) Enjoy yout time away, MB.
We look forward to your return. By the way, I've gotten many pictures like this!
You are sooooo funny! For the birds, really! Heh, heh!
Hope you're flying like an eagle!
Be careful, be scareful, & have lots of fun!!! =)
Oh How funny, Mary Beth... I have taken so many pictures that look just like that one.... ha ha
Have a good time --and hurry back to US.
Hugs,
Betsy
Perfect photo for your post! Have fun!
Good one! Have a good time MB. Relax ok :)
hee hee...
We'll keep an eye on things while you are gone...
Love the humor. Wow, you got to see your lady the first of the year. Gonna be a good one. Peace
Well, don't lose your head!
Happy New Year, MB!!
hurry back - have a good year
What a fun caption and picture! Hope you are off having a good time.
Congrats to Eastern Washington. I was going to try for a press pass to the game, then I heard it was a huge deal. Frisco, the town they held the game in had 4100 hotel rooms booked. Nice to hear numbers like that.
Enjoy wherever you land. - Margy
Post a Comment