Me agin. Re your question on Colorado: I don't know how many students combined in the school district, but I do know that the high school did not have enough kids to field a football team.
I thought I spotted a few pussy willows while we were in your neck of the woods! I did see many signs of spring. It'll be a few months until I see any signs of spring here.....
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
19 comments:
So early! So pretty! This is my Easter tree!
What is it that Jacob wants to know??!! M'not sure I'm telling!
These are so lovely... I like them!
awww, you're so lucky, our pussy willows are covered with fuzzy little tufts of snow.
These make me smile. At 6:30 AM that means something.
My favorite little willows! Looks like spring is in the air!
Re your comment about churches - have you heard of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? It's very famous and has lots of members.
Me agin. Re your question on Colorado: I don't know how many students combined in the school district, but I do know that the high school did not have enough kids to field a football team.
There is hope for spring! These are lovely.
It still seems early for this! It isn't even the end of January. I hope the don't freeze their "little toes".
Yippee!!! A sure sign of spring.
Oh my gosh how wonderful - a sight for sore eyes!
Very pretty. I hope they don't get frozen out!
A scent of spring! Finally! :-)
Love it!
I dunno where I saw Bellingham! I dunno much of anything. I'm old and tired!
So you think it's Ciel, right?
Wow! This definitely gives me hope. This is a beautiful sight.
I cannot believe you have pussy willows already! Here.the groundhog hasn't even come up to see it's shadow yet!
And Mom's tulips are sprouting. Hope we don't get a huge cold snap now. - Margy
I thought I spotted a few pussy willows while we were in your neck of the woods! I did see many signs of spring. It'll be a few months until I see any signs of spring here.....
This is delightful and touchable.
Post a Comment