MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, October 1, 2009

One for Skywatch---2 extras

This is what today looked like and probably tomorrow and the next several days too. The rains have come to this side of the mountains. See that hill on the top right side---I live up in there somewhere. MB

If you would like to see more skies from around the world or would like to participate go to http://skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!!






The original pic of the previous post. and another odd one.




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked to see if it is the same pair that come each year and then raise their young and leave? I bet they are.

I like your photos this morning.

It is raining here.

Jim Klenke said...

I hope you came in out of the rain. I like your rodeo shot, great action.

B SQUARED said...

I guess you get accused of having your head in the clouds quite often.

Russell said...

Looks like Iowa today -- except, of course, we don't have any mountains! The idea of living on a mountain is quite intriguing... I keep thinking of how great the views must be when the clouds clear off!

Take care.

PS The rodeo picture sure brings back memories of going to a LOT of horse shows with my daughter!! I remember holding onto the bottom of the bleachers so I would not jump up! It was harder to watch her doing that stuff than for her to do it!

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
Looks like it is raining all over. However, our rain was last night and though it is cloudy here at the moment the skies are suppose to clear up for Friday night football. Those rodeo photos are neat. Peace

George said...

We've had our share of rain lately as well. We had a pretty day yesterday, but the rains are back today.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: What an angry sky, we have had a lot of them also. Love your rodeo scene.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that - Nice effects!

That fog is kinda scary, but cool, nontheless!

cieldequimper said...

Looks like you're in for a wet weekend. I love this new treatment of your photos. It's excellent.

Unknown said...

Great rodeo catch!
It seems we both have posted grey skies today! :-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Looks like you all had rain there too. We had high winds during the night and rain all morning. SO--my sky pictures this morning would look like yours.

The 2nd rodeo picture looks like a painting. Love them both--especially the 2nd one.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anzu said...

You told me
a way of enjoying
three patterns.

Thank you!
('-'*)♪

tapirgal said...

Wow, lots of action in that rodeo shot. It looks like a good way to lose a body part. I hope everyone was OK, including the calf. I love the way he's gripping the forehead!

Alos, that's a really cool picture of where you live.

Rose said...

It does look wet there!

Don and Krise said...

Isn't it something? You're getting rain, and we're drying out for the next week. Sunshine and everything.
P.S. Cool rodeo shots.

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely misty sky!
great rodeo shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks wet there, just like here. It's OK with me though as the trees and shrubs need a good, deep watering before the ground freezes. No, that won't happen for a while yet, but the ground was getting pretty dry there after a month of no rain.

Janice Thomson said...

I really like what you did with the bottom rodeo pic!
We could sure use some of your rain...